Friday, April 3, 2009
Day with Lexus
I got to spend a GREAT day with Lexus today. My mom is out of town and Gwynne and James both needed to work today so they asked me to watch her for them. We had a good time we played with her toys, we read a story together okay I read but she listened. We shared a lunchable and had apples and juice and she took a nap for me really easily. James told me she can't sleep without having a prayer said so she obediently folded her arms and listened while I prayed and then I played her primary songs CD and she went to sleep just like that. She is so good for me we talked and even when it was naptime there was no fuss she was acting sleepy so I said "Lexus, are you sleepy? Is it time for naptime?" and all she said was "yeah" and that was that. I can't believe she has gotten so big and that she is almost two already and that she is talking and playing with me and that she will cuddle in my lap. I love her so much and I'm happy that she is growing up so well and that she feels comfortable snuggling with her auntie Amanda. I am glad that I could watch her today I love spending time with her just the two of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How sweet! That's a nice memory for the two of you!
You sound like a nice, fun aunt!
What a nice aunt! You're so lucky to live close to your niece and nephew.
Post a Comment