Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm thinking about having a girl's movie fest at my house

I have been thinking lately now that I'm out of the self pity funk that I have been in sorry about that that I should have some kind of girl's movie fest or something at my house now that my yard is cleaned up I'm not as embarrased to have people over. I was thinking we could watch movies and have some food etc and I could boot my husband out of the house for awhile so it can just be us girls. I would like to know who would be interested in something like that, I have been kinda embarrassed by the fact that I live in a trailer too but I need to get over that and just let people come on over and not let myself be such a hermit.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Hey, sorry I just read this, I've been offline pretty much all week so I'm doing some catch-up today. I still think a girls' night sounds like a lot of fun, so don't give up on me okay? :) Have you talked to Jan or Renee to see if they'd be up for it?
And hey, I used to live in a trailer too, they can be really nice cozy little homes if they fit your needs. We moved out of ours primarily because we just needed more room. But I'm sure your home is cozy and a reflection of what makes a home a home for you. :)