Thursday, April 23, 2009

Attention Spokane Valley Dwellers I need your help

Okay here's the thing our lease isn't up until next February BUT I also know that finding the right apartment/place to live, it can be anything an apartment, duplex, tri-plex whatever right now pretty much anything but a hole in the ground I do have to some standards, takes time. I also know that I want to move back out to the Spokane Valley Damian and I enjoy it better out there and we actually miss it. We also know the valley area has changed a bit since we were last out there a couple of years ago so I would really appreciate it if anyone who lives out there can give us a hand with any apartments they know of etc all I would need is the name of the place and if you know how to reach the manager etc that would be great if not that's okay too I can look that up as long as I have a name. We are starting to look now so that we have time to really look at a place and get some more information about it so that way when our lease is up we can make a quick but organized move. Any input would be much appreciated thanks!!

No comments: