Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lexus talked to me on the phone

I didn't appreciate this like I should have yesterday because I was in a crappy mood for some reason but later on once my mood improved I realized the significance of yesterday. Yesterday morning Lexus called and with her daddy's coaching she said "hi love you and tank you" which was really sweet I loved that. Then again an hour or so later they called again and said "hi" which was also really cute. I probably sounded annoyed which I shouldn't have I was just in the middle of something and was in a crappy mood but later on the magnitude of that hit me and I love her so much she is so cute and so sweet. I am glad that she is starting to be able to interact more and show her love. Friday afternoon after her nap Lexus and I just sat and watched some Scooby Doo which she loves because of the doggy and out of the blue she just laid her head on my leg and snuggled right up to me for a little while. She is such a sweet little snuggle bug. I love that about her I love that she just gives random acts of affection when you least expect it.

No comments: