Monday, April 20, 2009
A fire has been lit!!!!!!!!!!
Alright it's official a fire has been lit under my rear and I'm ready to stop messing around and live my life the way it was meant to be lived to the fullest and doing what makes ME happy NOT everyone else ME. I got back in touch with a long time friend we have been talking for awhile and we were talking one day and she asked me a simple but pretty profound question one that has had me pondering for a little while she asked me where the Amanda went who marched to the beat of her own drum who had goals and achieved them no matter what the Amanda that didn't quit no matter what. I realized after that conversation that she was right in the 11 or so years that have passed since then I realized that I haven't done much. I also have discovered that in the effort to make others happy I lost myself and my own happiness and so now I am determined to get that back and get my fire and passion and drive back. Something must be happening because I'm already starting to feel better less intense and less stressed out and also I'm feeling happier and more content because I'm following my heart and the path laid out for me that may not work for anyone else but for the first time in over 11 years I really don't give a crap. I believe that each of us has to do what is right for us we each have our own path to follow our own purpose and what is right for someone else is NOT going to be right for me. Oh and on a side note I have been running into some nay sayers along the way who don't think I can accomplish any of my new found goals that's okay keep doing what you are doing you used to bring me down but now you are adding fuel to my fire by getting me angry so go ahead I would LOVE to prove you wrong so bring it on!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment