Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another year older and hopefully maybe a little wiser

Today was my 29th birthday and despite my inital hesitations basically I didn't want to celebrate or turn 29 that meant I was officially leaving my 20s and I don't feel that old honestly. Anyway, moving on I have actually had a great day despite being so grouchy about it at first. I didn't have any clue that so many people would remember and care enough to send me birthday wishes that was really sweet and very much appreciated. Also I went out to lunch at my lunch spot with my grandma Pinchoio's (spelling?) out in the valley near HuHot they have the best Meatball Subs by the way and we visited for awhile and then she took me to Barnes and Noble where I got a book about Irish history my latest fetish I know it's strange most people read novels I read books about history and civilazations. Then I hopped on a bus back home and I hadn't been home very long when my mom called and talked to me for awhile she had wanted to spend the day with me but took a teaching assignment instead and I told her that I understood I want her to work as much as she can considering that she is a substitute school teacher and school is almost out for the school year. She does have a gift for me that we are trying to figure out how to get to me but that's okay we'll figure it out with me it's the thought that counts the most it's just nice to be remembered. Damian made me dinner tonight and that's the best gift of all since I usually end up cooking. All in all I had a great day thank you everyone!!

2 comments:

Jason and Lissa said...

I'm glad it turned out to be a good day! Love you, cuz!

Stephani said...

Sorry I missed it on the day, but Happy Belated Birthday, I'm glad you got some love and TLC! :)