I have been known throughout time as a procrasinator and not just a small one but a BIG one I have been known to put everything off and I think that may just be a source of my panic afterwards so in order to reduce self inflicted anxiety I have decided to not procrastinate anymore. I am going to seize the day and go for it. Part of this also included emergency preparedness I have been putting it off and putting it off but now I have started to lay the ground work I can't afford all that I want yet BUT I have gotten started by writing down what I need which is pretty much everything and budgeting it out so I can start buying what I need little by little each month it doesn't seem so daunting. I am loving the internet for all of this though I have found so many wonderful and informative websites to help me along the way. I am finding so much wonderful information and much of the things that I need online and that is just wonderful since one I still don't have a car and some of this stuff is cumbersome to take on a bus and two I live quite a distance from a lot of stores especially since I am boycotting Walmart at the moment so it's so much easier to have things shipped directly to me. I figured now is the time to start getting my rear in gear as I am remembering that something may not happen BUT that it's better to be prepared if it does. I also want to add to my list getting copies of all my important papers and documents including an offical copy of my birth certificate which I have never had a copy of in my possesion although I'm sure my mom does somewhere and getting CPR/ First Aid Certified. Quite a daunting list but I'll get it done little by little I will just keep checking things off as I get it done.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment