After several weeks of calling her phone and ONLY getting voice mail and getting slightly concerned my "sister" actually not really but you know the type of friendship where you might as well be related called me and come to find out she is fine it was just that her dog chewed the crap out of her cell phone and Verizon was just starting to take over from her old company Altel so they couldn't replace her phone for free yet she would have had to pay for one so she was without a phone for three weeks. I left her a voicemail that I know she got because the phone actually rang before it went to voicemail. She called me back and we had a really good long talk I miss her so much she really has a good head on her shoulders and she helped me with a lot of things I love her for that. I miss talking things over with her and getting some real sound advice that I can actually use. I'm also really relieved that she is okay and nothing happened I was getting concerned because we were parted for nine years where I didn't know if she was alive or dead before I found her again. Come to find out she was in an abusive situation and because the person abusing her knew me for my protection she cut all contact although it was the hardest thing we have ever had to do. I am trying to save some money to go to Klamath Falls and reunite with her and if it was anything like our first phone conversation there will be lots of happy tears shed. I am really hoping that I can do that soon I am close to a lot of people but I honestly feel such a connection to her she is my "unrelated" sister there is nothing that I wouldn't do for her if I could. Today was a happy day for me because of this her calling me back really made my day.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment