Tamy had an awesome idea to post recipes that I have made that turned out to be amazing so I plan on doing just that. Thanks Tamy!! I don't have pictures because the last time I made this recipe it was for my mother in law and I forgot my camera but trust me it looks and tastes amazing. I got this recipe back when I was a freshman in high school and we went back East to Boston this chicken dish was made for us the first night we arrived at my aunt's house.
Baked Sour Cream and Garlic Chicken
1 1/2 lbs-2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 oz. sour cream
2-3 cloves of garlic more if you really like garlic
seasoned Italian bread crumbs
butter about 1/2 a cube
Cut the chicken into 3-4 bites per piece. Marinate in the sour cream and garlic overnight or for a few hours. Melt the butter in the oven on a baking sheet. Coat the chicken in the breadcrumbs and place on the baking sheets. Bake for approximately 15 minutes at 375 degrees turn the pieces over and bake another 10-15 minutes until both sides are browned.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum! This sounds really good, I'm gonna try it this week. :)
Post a Comment