Thursday, May 20, 2010

Words to live by

I have been accused of being all kinds of things among them is a dreamer but is this really such a bad thing? I have all kinds of hopes and dreams and lofty things I want to do and I am not afraid to share those dreams and to have those dreams because you never know they may just come true one day. I have among my dreams an ideal hope that someday hatred will cease and love will prevail and I also dream that I will be able to find a balance and peace in my life and that my husband and I will be able to build a family we have always wanted. It will take time and work but I know my dreams can happen. I have found a way to make some of them happen and it involves thinking outside the box and maybe upsetting a few along the way but right now I have learned that for my dreams to come true along with some of Damian's that we will need to do what is right for us and what is right for us may not be what anyone else may want for us but that's just the way it is. I love Martina McBride her music is powerful, uplifting and has a good message in it always and I really love this song I heard it a few years ago and it really does contain some good words to live by and I try and live my life this way. It's not a crime to march to the beat of your own drummer sometimes and do things that may be hard to do or may seem pointless but are worth doing.

No comments: