Sunday, May 30, 2010

An almost completed story

I'm so proud of myself I have for the first time in several years have an almost completed story. I just have to wrap up a few loose ends and then it is done. It is a story about a deep and profound friendship based mostly upon the deep feelings I have for every single one of my friends and how I know they feel for me. It's a comforting feeling to know that whatever life throws at us you will still have a friend or two there and waiting to help lift you up. It's too long to post on here it's several pages long but I would be happy to send e-mail attachments to those who are interested. Just FYI though I don't have Microsoft word so I had to use open office which is a free download similar to Microsoft word so if you have to download that to read it I'm sorry but like I said it is free so it shouldn't be a big deal. I feel so happy to know that I am writing again and that I am able to write a complete story. It feels good to also know that my writing is touching people like it has me. I'm so happy about that I love writing and I love to have people be touched by what I had to say. It's not a narcissistic thing it's just that when I write I put so much of my heart into it and it's nice to know that other people can feel that and can relate to what I had to say and my simple tales.

No comments: