I can't have a doubt right now about Heavenly Father's love for me or involvement in my life. I say this because just when I was so frustrated I was up tossing and turning and couldn't sleep out of worry and fear everything will be okay again. I got a job for the first time in a couple of years now and I couldn't be more thrilled. I worked for them assembling pictures in the past and they gave me a second chance. I don't plan on blowing it this time. I loved what I did and so I'm not going to let anyone talk me out of this job this time. Second chances are not easily given nor are they easy but I am grateful for one and I'm willing to prove to my new employer that they made a good decision to give me my second chance. It's my job to help assemble sports pictures and all the little extras into packets and then get them ready for shipping. I loved it a few years ago when I did it so I have no doubt that I will love it again. I'm just grateful it's a full time job with some possible overtime especially when some people are getting hours cut.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on the new job! You will be great and I bet you'll love doing something new aside from being at home!
That's really great Amanda =), what a blessing.
Post a Comment