For awhile now I have wanted to finish what I started after high school and that is my AA degree. Life got in the way but it's not too late and right now I believe that I can actually finish what I did start. For a long time I didn't feel like I would be able to go to school I couldn't brainstorm any other way to do it without only going to school which is just not practical. I couldn't afford to quit working full time to go to school full time. I have a good job that is full time days which is wonderful but I only have 12 credits left I want to finish them it would do a lot for me to finish this especially since I tend to quit on myself instead of pushing through to get something done. I have a plan to work full time and start taking classes as well utilizing the internet as much as possible. The few classes I will have to take on campus I plan on taking during the winter when I will be temporarily laid off. I think that is a plan that I can put into action. I think my mental outlook makes a HUGE difference I am more determined now to do something about my life and to make it better. This will be a part of that. I plan on then going to a four year university and pursuing a bachelor's degree it will be a lot of work and patience but I am realizing that it is something that I really need to do.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome Amanda, good plan! Only 12 credits left huh? Go for it! There really are a lot of classes available online now, which is nice isn't it? Thanks for your encouragement for me too by the way, we all just need to keep cheering each other on, don't we? And we'll get there. :)
Post a Comment