I hate to admit it but I have to...I'm a control freak I totally go nuts when I feel like everything is spiraling out of control or when I feel like I can't control the outcome of something. It's something I have struggled with my whole life but I'm trying to work on it I'm trying to trust more in Heavenly Father and his plan for my life and to let him do what is best. It's been hard to do this though but I would like to hope that I am starting to make some progress. I think I will feel a little better now that I have a job that I can truly love. I did the phone thing for years and to be honest I was kinda good at it but I didn't like being yelled at all the time that got to me after awhile so I am glad that I have a job now where that won't be happening on a minute by minute basis. I'm hoping this will be a new start for me. I am really trying to get my anxiety down to a more manageable level and I am thankful that so far that has been happening. I was having multiple anxiety attacks in a day some of them quite severe but now it's down to just a few every few months. I think that is a vast improvement especially considering that I am doing this without any professional therapy at the moment. I think what I am learning that is helping me is to do my best but let Heavenly Father do the rest and he will. He loves me and will take care of me I just need to let him. He has been sending me all kinds of people who love me and take care of me in various ways and he has given me a chance to feel productive again and work toward our goal of self sufficiency. I just needed to learn to be patient and trust in his timing and not my own. Not everything will be right now and that's okay I'll get there. I am really grateful for a loving gentle husband who holds me through my panic attacks and who helps me remember to have faith. He has the faith of a little child he never questions and that is something I am trying to work toward. I am really grateful for a couple of my good friends who can also talk me down when I am having an attack and who help remind me to breathe and that it will all be okay. I really appreciate having that and it's because of this that I no longer am having panic attacks that are so bad that my chest tightens and I hyperventilate. Well, at least not as often what can I say I'm a work in progress.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment