I've been doing a lot of wondering about all kinds of things lately. I am not really in a funk in fact I feel calm and at peace and I feel gratitude and peace in my heart but still I can't help but wonder about a few things and why some things are what they are so bear with me.
I wonder why some people are denied their heart's desire when someone else is given that same desire and they don't even want it so they stomp all over that chance when someone else would cherish that same opportunity.
I wonder why someone is given what they sincerely wish for when someone else who strongly wants the same thing is denied.
I wonder why sometimes it feels like one person gets all the lucky breaks and all the praise and love and others are left empty handed.
I wonder why sometimes it feels like some people have to scrap just to get by and fight to get what they want but someone else is just handed everything they have.
Just putting some stuff out there...I know life is not fair and I know that sometimes bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people so please don't go there. I am just putting this out there as some stuff that has been on my mind lately.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment