Christina just got some good news...this is her last trucking run and she was headed over back East but now she is in Layton, UT and from there she is headed to Grandview and then she is going to be able to head home and empty her truck of her personal belongings and then she needs to get the truck to Boise and then they are going to be nice enough to get her a bus ticket home. I can't wait to see her again. I'm going to meet up with her again and I am going to be able to meet her hubby. I'm so excited. I have quite a few wonderful friends and I enjoy spending time with them all so no one please take offense but I'm really excited that Christina is going to be home and that we can hang out together...
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment