Friday, October 23, 2009

My niece is coming

My sister called me yesterday and Kaylee is on her way...my sister is only dilated to a one but that's something so something is starting to happen. I am excited to meet her and I wonder what her personality will be like. I do know that she will be different from her big sister and that will be okay. I can't wait to get to know her for her just like I am enjoying Lexus and her cousin Gaige. I do have to be honest though although I love them so so much they are sunlight in my life I have conflicting emotions. I don't like that just because I don't have kids right now and my two other siblings do that I am the "outsider" that really sucks and I don't like that I am made to sound like a witch for getting ticked because I am told something like 40 times in one conversation and when I politely say I heard you chill out the world falls off it's axis and I am the one to get yelled at. I love my siblings and their kids and I love my family but it's frustrating too all at the same time to feel like I can't do anything right and that my good intentions backfire. Oh, well can't do much about it and I definitely am not letting it damper my spirits that Kaylee will be here soon. I have no doubt that she too will be a wonderful addition to our family.

No comments: