Monday, October 5, 2009

Romantic Surprise and it's NOT even a special occasion

Damian shocked me last night we have been together 10 years come Thanksgiving weekend he used to be so sweet and romantic in very small but oh so meaningful ways...that's why I married him I knew where I stood and how much he loved me. Well, as the years have gone by we have gotten into a rut we still love each other but it has become almost a habit to say I love you. I had sent him little videos and love notes but he hadn't until last night he told me he had posted a song onto his web page that he told me he liked because it reminded him of me. Naturally I was curious so I played it and I was blown away so I asked him if he still is that much in love with me that I make him smile and still make his day worth getting up for and he told me yes. That made my day to know that even after all this time and everything we have been through together that he still feels giddy sometimes and he still is madly in love with me and that thinking of me still makes him smile. I'm enclosing the song in case anyone is curious so ya my husband totally made my day and the best part was it was not Valentines, my birthday or our anniversary.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I freaking LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!!!!!!!