Monday, October 26, 2009

Changes

Life is all about change and as much as I don't like to have things change that's the way it goes and I am trying my best to learn to accept it. Yesterday was a BIG change for us and our area and our ward...we split up into two wards Gieger Heights and West Terrace. I saw it coming and after yesterday when it was annouced that our ward had 670 members in it I knew it was a change for the better but it was still hard...this ward has been our best one yet everyone is so warm and welcoming and loving. It was hard to say good bye to friends that you may just now see in passing but at the same time it means the gospel is growing and the church is growing. By just the narrowest of margins we are in the same ward as Damian's aunt and his parents which is good for us right now since they provide us rides to church. We are right on the border between the wards. Other changes are taking place right now in my life some wonderful and some not so much but as a creature who resists change I'm doing my best to accept it and deal with it the best that I can.

No comments: