I want to first off say that I love Damian's dad overall he is a good person and a good man but at the same time I'm kinda angry with him right now. Last night he helped me get something home and I took that time to tell him about Damian's therapy you know in case they wanted to give him their moral support. Well, first Dad told me that the counselor was wrong Damian was fine and NOT bipolar and that he doesn't need to be filled with any meds and that once a week therapy is way too excessive. I love this man but he got this upset because he and Damian's mom have one flaw they take things personally that shouldn't be taken personally. They feel responsible for Damian's illness so they want to just pretend it's not happening but it's NOT their fault bipolar happens. I'm going to trust a professional over him anyday just saying. Also I told dad that Damian needs the therapy sessions to deal with his anger issues so he doesn't take them out on me or anyone else and I also told him that they are NOT just going to pump him full of medication that they want to ONLY give him enough so he can be stablized because Dad doesn't have to live with him. Damian's mood swings can get way out of control and he barely sleeps etc. This is where his Dad's pride hurts me because he basically made me feel last night like I didn't love his son at all and that I'm just doing this to him so I can harm him. NO I'm doing this so Damian can try and live a normal life and so we can have what we like like children and so he can find peace and happiness. GRRRRRRRRRR I just wish his parents would get over themselves.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment