Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Just want to explode!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm doing this type of post again but I need to let this vent out somehow I'm so angry right now I can explode. Damian JUST started getting therapy and how does his family namely his mother help out by calling to yell and scream and hang up on him when she didn't get her way. Around 5 this evening dad called frantic because their computer isn't working and Damian offered then to help him but dad said he had it under control. Then now at 7pm dad called again and the computer is toast it needs a total reformat and reinstall which can take up to a minimum of 4 hours if done right. Damian told dad this and offered to help tomorrow but dad said that was no good so they agreed on Saturday. Done deal right? NOPE!!!!!! His mom called a few moments later and yelled at Damian and told him it had to be done TONIGHT no if's and's or but's then she hung up on him. Then when Damian called dad back dad denied ever telling him that and said that if Damian wasn't willing to be a good son and help that Shawn would. Shawn and his lovely wife Danielle are heading over there right now in fact....which is also making Damian and I fume because they needed to just butt out of this and Damian is feeling back stabbed right now. I can't say that I blame him....but that's okay Damian has the upper hand mom and dad don't have the windows os cd Damian does. They want Damian to just rush over after Shawn is done and do it but I told him not to. I may sound childish when I say this but I don't care the way they treated Damian was rude uncalled for and disrespectful. I told Damian NOT to go over there until he gets an apology and they learn to control themselves. I know his mom is addicted to facebook BUT she can wait a couple of days she won't DIE if she can't get online. I am doing my best to stay out of this this is Damian's fight but it steams me that they are treating him this way....no wonder he needs therapy they are sweet as pie one moment then vultures the next.

No comments: