I forgot to mention some stuff on my last post so here it goes....I'm feeling really nervous and anxious today more so than I have in a while. Damian has his first doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm nervous and hoping they will be able to help him treat his bipolar. The nerves are because we have been waiting for so long and going through this for so long now that part of me is scared that the doctor will tell him nothing is wrong although there definitely is and he will be sent on his way. I'm not scared about him starting treatment or what the medications might do because I know that he needs help and he needs to get balanced. It's taking all the faith I have right now to trust that everything will be all right. I have prayed about it already and I have gotten a reassurance he will be okay I am still a little scared. I know it's not a rational feeling for me to feel this way but I feel emotion first then am logical second. I would appreciate prayers right now that everything will be okay.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment