Thursday, July 9, 2009

Family Names and Family History

I was helping my grandma the other day transcribe some of the family history she has been working on onto pedigree charts and it was tedious work but at the same time it was fun work too. I reached a point as we were trying to confirm information and correct it as necessary and as it was recorded onto the pedigree charts that we are going to share with other members of our family that these people became more than just names to me. I'm happy about that as I LOVE family history work I just never knew where to start. I'm glad grandma is going to let me help her as she works on it. I also found some really interesting names to name kids some were WAY too old fashioned no offense to anyone but some really weren't all that bad so I wrote them down as you never know.

No comments: