Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our nine year anniversary and other things

I haven't had a chance to blog in a little bit so I'm a few days behind. June 24th was our anniversary and to celebrate Damian and I made a pact with each other that our computers stayed off the WHOLE day. That doesn't sound like a big deal but Damian and I are both self proclaimed internet junkies so it was tough for the both of us. We mostly cuddled and watched some Friends episodes on DVD that we had borrowed from Damian's mom. That evening my wonderful husband grilled steaks for us on a grill that we had borrowed from a neighbor. It was the same one I had eyed at Walmart and now I know it works. We had a nice dinner outside and talked a bit and after dinner we just relaxed and talked some more. I love this about Damian we don't have to do anything fancy we just take delight in just being together. I can't believe it's been nine years all ready though. We also have never run out of things to talk about. Other than our anniversary we aren't up to a whole lot we have just been having a pretty low key summer.

No comments: