Friday, July 10, 2009

In a Rut

I have been feeling lately like I'm in a rut...my life is the same that it has been years ago. That used to comfort me I HATED change I HATED everything that was different but now I feel confined. I feel like I need a change I need to take a risk and try something new. I am starting to embrace changes and embrace my life and I'm starting to feel like maybe Spokane while it is wonderful and my childhood home is not where I need to be anymore. I'm staying right now until my husband can get stability in his counseling and medication established but we have both been feeling like we need to bust free from this area and have a change of pace and scenery. This will be hard especially for me my family is here and my life is here I was born and raised here but I also feel like I need to do this for my personal growth I need to know if I can truly make it on my own without anyone to lean on if that makes any sense. I rediscovered Kelly Clarkston's Breakaway song and it sums up how I feel. I want to include a video of that so that way you all know that while I love you and love my home town I need to also breakaway and learn to make it on my own. It's just the lyrics but that's what helps when you listen to a song...at least it helps me.

1 comment:

Renee' P said...

Girl, me too!
I think this is called a midlife crisis and we're having it at a young age.
It's where you feel like your going nowhere and NEED a big change!!
ME TOO! We may not stay in Spokane either.
We just need to get out!!!