Thursday, July 16, 2009
Found Wedding Pictures???
I got a bit of good news just now....I may be able to have back in my possession some of my wedding photos from my wedding nine years ago. When Damian and I separated I was too angry and hurt to take any of the photos with me a BIG mistake because Damian threw what pictures we had into a random box and without bothering to check what was in there had that box put into a storage unit he shared with a friend and when the friend lost the storage unit to non payment all of our wedding photos were lost too. Once we got back together this has devastated me we have the memories of our day but that was it nothing else and that bothered me a lot so I got the idea today to call Northwest Images to see if they kept an archive of their photos that they shoot and they do. I gave the gal my information and they are going to look and see if they still have them on file and then she will call back. I'm knocking on wood and keeping fingers crossed that they will find at least something... I don't need a whole bunch of pictures I just want a few that I can put in an album that way I can at least have something to show for my wedding day. My dad's cousin Lori took the ones of us at the temple but I don't know if she would still have any of those or not. I am also going to check with Damian's parents I think they said they still have a few. I am really hoping someone does I will be really sad if I can't find anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you get good news! I know what you mean about losing precious pictures. My mom lived in Bay St. Louis when Hurricane Katrina hit, and their house got hit by a 20 foot wave. It flooded and ruined everything, including every picture she had of my brother Jarom. It's sad to not have them for memories, but I'm grateful for the memories in my head, wish I could record those somehow, ya know?
Post a Comment