Yesterday was a wonderful Sunday we couldn't attend our church services which were at 12:30 until 3:30 because we had to hop a bus at 2 to get to my grandma's house by 4 for dinner that night but it was still a good Sunday. We had a wonderful turkey dinner which grandma prepared for us and it was so so good and I don't think anyone walked away still hungry. I love that about grandma's house plenty of food and plenty of good conversation. My whole family was there including my brother, Amber and their baby boy Gaige. After dinner we all visited and Lexus has a thing for balls and so I was playing ball with her and still visiting. Amber also let anyone who wanted to hold Gaige and most of us did I wanted to but I'm just getting over a cold so I kept my distance. He was small 6 weeks ago but he is starting to fill out and he is an angel of a little boy Amber fed him when they first arrived and he slept after that only waking on occasion. He didn't make a sound that whole night. It was also unexpected but a pleasant surprise when my brother and I got to really talk about some things including some old memories of an old trailer we moved out of when he was 5 it amazed me how much he did remember. I'm really happy that we have patched things up and that I'm getting along with my little brother and Amber and that I can be in little Gaige's life. I can't wait until he gets older and actually knows who his auntie Amanda is. Oh on that note Lexus is a little character she is going to be two the end of May and she is starting to talk more and more and starting to really have a personality and it's been really fun to watch. She sat up in a small child's chair at dinner and had her own plate and fork and spoon and fed herself what we were eating. She ate a good dinner too of some turkey, green bean casserole, a roll and some cranberries even and she had some sherbet for desert. I am amazed every time I see her how much she has grown and changed and I'm glad I can be in both her and Gaige's life.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment