Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dedicated to my loved ones and beloved friends

I have been eating humble pie lately and as a result I have come to be so thankful for all my friends even ones I haven't seen in years. I am so humbled by what you have done for me but was blind to it recently well now I want to thank you. Thank you for countless hours spent with me talking to me and giving comfort. Thank you to a very special friend who has been my life long pal who came through when it really mattered by taking me to the Spokane Temple grounds back before it was built and who prayed with me that night on that hallow ground it is because of you that I married in the temple. I know we have had our differences but I love you I love you for what you did for me it was so simple but it meant so much because you helped remind me what was really important. Thank you to other friends who have stood beside me through everything and didn't quit on me although I wouldn't have blamed you if you did. This video is one of my favorites and it is for you ALL of you. I love you!!!!!

No comments: