Okay I got a realization today that I should stop grumbling about what I don't have and want and realize all I do have. I have recieved some inspiration today that I'm not alone and that God knows me and knows my struggles and that somehow although I don't see it now that it will all be for my benefit.
So to even things out for all my grumbling I"m going to briefly focus on what I have.
A loving and patient husband
Beautiful nieces and nephews who are a blessing from God
A place to live and food to eat and warmth I'm realizing how many people don't have that
All my senses and a body that is fully functional
A knowledge that I have a loving Father in Heaven who knows and loves me
Friends that are true and honest and who truly love and support and uplift me when I am down thanks for that by the way :D
A wonderful family
My gifts and talents and abilities which I am grateful God saw fit to give to me
Sweet and affectionate kitty cats who give me their unconditional love
Those are just a few things and while I moan a little moan sometimes I'm really trying to focus on what I have been given and not on what I haven't I guess I"m still a work in progress lol.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment