Saturday, June 26, 2010
Time to get off my butt
I've been doing a lot of contemplating about where I want my life to go because this is NOT what I envisioned somewhere I got off course. I panicked and instead of getting back up and getting back on course I just kept going. Lately as I've been soul searching and figuring out my life and what I really want and listening once again to my heart I'm starting to feel some of my passion for life come back. I'm starting to feel that it's time for me to get up off my big butt and do something instead of whining about where things went wrong. I know what I want I just have to fight to get it I have to fight to get back on course and do what I was put here on Earth to do. I started to get back on track but then I got scared and quit I can't quit on myself. I'm realizing that living my life in fear is not a way to live I'm missing so many wonderful things and so many experiences and opportunities by sitting here scared about everything. I'm starting to understand that I am stronger than I realize and that I need to prove that to myself and that I need to move on and stop living in the past and start living in the present. I need to embrace my God given talents and embrace life. I need to stand up for myself and fight for what I want and that when that happens I just might surprise myself and I might find that amazing things will begin to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
to live with fear is a life half lived.
-strictly ballroom
Post a Comment