Saturday, June 19, 2010

A New Way of looking at Candles

Tonight I went to a Partylite party for a friend I even agreed to book a party to help her out. I thought that was all I was doing was helping a friend out well my outlook changed. I have never been a candle fanatic at all but tonight I got a new outlook. I learned they have some cool looking holders that would hold tea lights or votives and that those candles would be best for how I burn candles which is just once in awhile not so much for smell that's secondary but for ambiance and romance. I also learned they too have a warmer and wax that is similar to Scentsy but unlike Wal-mart I know I can trust Partylite's reputation I have used and burned their stuff before and have been very pleased. I have a party on July 10th and I have a Partylite consultant I am happy about that. I also plan on kissing Scentsy good-bye so that works out. I am covered all I need is a Pampered Chef lady and life is good lol.

1 comment:

Carson said...

Candles flickering around a room do make a nice atmosphere, for relaxing, or romance or both!