Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Battle Cry

I got a quiet day at home without Damian here and along with some soul searching I listened to some very inspirational and motivational songs. I realized that I'm in a battle here I will need to fight for what I want I will need to keep going no matter what life will throw my way. I also realized no one can fight this one for me I need to do it all alone. I also know that I will probably get beaten down again along the way and I will need to keep going. I found my battle cry today well two of them actually. Eye of the Tiger an 80's song from Rocky but hey you can't beat the words and the beat will get you all pumped up if nothing else. I also really love How Bad do you want it by Tim McGraw. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you my songs maybe you could find your own that will get you pumped up and get you back out there ready to face the world another day lol.



No comments: