I have a confession to make but before I do let me start at the beginning. I had NO intention to EVER watch Twilight. Shocking I know but let me tell you why. I was going to watch it it looked good but I got fed up with EVERYONE and their dog telling me that I just HAD to watch it. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like that at all I don't like being told what I have to and don't have to do. However, I finally did watch it last night not because someone told me that I had to but because a good friend used logic on me and told me how do I know what I like and don't like if I don't give something a chance. I did last night mom and dad Impett netflixed it and they let us watch it too all they asked is that we drop it in the mailbox today. It was good and the next one is next so that should be good too. I hate it when I'm wrong but I learned something to give something a chance even if you think and are pretty sure that you are going to not like it you just might surprise yourself.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment