I still love what I do and I actually am starting to not mind waking up at 5 am to be at work everyday. This may not sound relevant to anyone but let me explain for the last few years I have been known to start a job and then quit it right away I have been employed for almost a month now and I still enjoy my job. I am a packager and while there are still detailed things I still need to learn my job is pretty straight forward. I still enjoy it though although it can be mundane. Like so many other things in life it is what you make it, I work for a great company the people there are really nice and I get to listen to music at work that helps me as I package. Case in point with the nice thing we had to have a 45 minute team meeting yesterday to go over some stuff and Cindy our boss was upset but she didn't show it by yelling and screaming she instead coached us and reminded us how it needs to be done. I am gaining more and more respect for her as a supervisor because of how she manages our entire production floor. I know my job isn't for everyone but I enjoy it and that's all that matters for the first time in years I am gainfully employed am able to pay my bills and even able to save a little for the summer when I am off to go to Education week and do some other things that I want to do. I'm happy and that is what matters and it makes a difference when you love what you are doing.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment