Sunday, April 25, 2010
In Laws
Today was a good day spent with Damian's family members we helped Shawn move from the rental house he shared with Dani into Joy's just for the time being until he can get his legs under him. Mom Impett and I went to a melodrama and visited my mom for a little bit that was a positive experience we all had dinner once Shawn had started to settle in and then mom and I went to Walmart where she bought me a present for my birthday and she did give me some tennis shoes that had been just sitting in her closet which I appreciate because I NEEDED them for work. It was a good day and tomorrow will be great too that's when we are all going to mom and dad's for dinner and mom is going to get me a cheesecake. YUM!!! The transition from one family to having two was hard to make but now that I'm used to it we get along great. I feel like I am a daughter and a sister and niece to them and that is a good feeling to be treated like such. We have had our rough times but I don't know of a family who hasn't when they are really truly being honest but the important thing is that we have worked it all out and we stand by each other and support each other. Case in point mom has been taking me to work which has been great but now Shawn and I work the same shifts at work and Joy has allowed him the use of her van so he and I are going to ride together to and from work and that will be good too. He's a good guy I honestly feel like he is the big brother that I hadn't been able to have. He just needs to learn to have better taste in women but maybe that will come along as he spends some time on his own figuring out what he wants. I'm really happy though that we all have been getting along and have learned how to come together as a cohesive family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment