I knew when I got hired with my job that the season had not really picked up yet and that we really wouldn't be busy until the end of April that being said I was still shocked when I found out from my boss that she doesn't need me to come in until next week. This was not the news I was hoping for since we had just barely got our bills all caught up but still I have to stick it out and have faith. I was led to this job and it's the best job I have ever had so I feel like I need to just have faith that all will be fine. Luckily for us though it is just a week at Venture where I worked for almost 3 years we would be off for the equivalent of weeks on end during the year and somehow we survived so we can survive this. The good news is all our bills are now caught up and we have food to eat so we can make it a little while longer. It's just frustrating to be home again when all I want is to get out of the house lol but that's okay. We are going to be getting out of the house twice before Tuesday to donate our plasma to help out until my hours get a chance to pick up.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment