Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good News at work

I am so grateful that I stuck with my job even when it was frustrating. Yesterday was the best day ever at work. I found out that our hours will be picking up and that we are busy enough now to keep going which is wonderful. I may even be able to get a full 40 hour week soon so that is something to be thankful for. I also have been concerned about my speed and efficiency because I know that they hired too many packagers and that they are still making cuts. I got paired with a tough sorter but she is also good and she really told me some things that have helped me a lot to be faster and better. Yesterday was my fastest day yet and that is good news for me and the other gal I am teamed up with to package. They go by how many boxes you have checked in to shipping for the week and that determines how well you have done. We did great yesterday we got a whole lot done granted they were small but still they got done.

No comments: