Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year in review

This year has been an eventful one that's for sure but it has also given time for reflection. Some of the events of 2009 include but are not limited to...
My brother and his wife Amber welcoming their first born son Gaige into the family on February 3.
Lexus our first niece having her second birthday and really beginning to enjoy the festivities and presents.
My mom having her 50th birthday party and us being able to pull one over on her and surprise her.
I turned 29 and that hit me worse than any other birthday I have EVER had.
Our ward split from 670 people down to a more manageable size I also was called to be a Sunbeam teacher in the Primary.
Kaylee was born to my sister and her husband James and Lexus became a big sister in the process.
We had Christmas and for the first time Lexus was able to enjoy her presents and even "help" Gaige with his.
Lexus knows and can say each of our names even Damian's and little Gaige is working on learning to walk.
A few of my dear friends came back into my life blessing it greatly.
Along with these few events and I'm sure there was more I grew as a person I learned more about who I am and what I want. I learned to accept others as they are too and love them for who they are and not what I want them to become. I learned to fully love and accept myself flaws and all and I learned to let go and let God as the saying goes. It has been a good year for the most part and we hope that 2010 will be a good year as well.

No comments: