Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Makes you Thiink

My sister in law Dani and her family got some devastating news yesterday they found out that her grandpa Wood has terminal cancer they are giving him three months without chemo and only six with. She is extremely close to him and her grandma both and this is rocking her to her very core. She doesn't know how she is going to handle this right now on top of everything else. I have added her grandpa, my brother in law Shawn and herself to the temple prayer roll and I will add her mother and grandmother tomorrow. Even if he isn't spared by prayers we can still reach out our arms by praying for comfort in their time of grief and to give them strength to handle the rough months ahead. This has gotten me thinking about my family sometimes they get on my nerves in fact a lot of times they do but at the same time I couldn't imagine myself without any of them. I got to thinking about what is really important today and that is friends and family. I have been stuck in a rut lately caught up with petty problems and hurts and disagreements but the truth is none of that stuff matters what matters is that our family and loved ones know how much they mean to us before it is too late.


No comments: