Sunday, January 3, 2010
A New Sunbeam Class
Today was the first day with my new class and it was a double fun adventure for me one I didn't know who all would be in my class until I got there and two it was all new Sunbeams who had just come up from nursery. I was so excited!!! I have 5 now and three came today and stayed granted two of them were with mom but that's okay. One little guy just wasn't having it but maybe he will come next week. We had a good lesson and a good activity and the poor little ones were so good they came from nursery when all they did all two hours was play and run around they had to sit still for quite a long time so I was quite proud of my little Sunbeams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute, I always loved to see the little Sunbeams filling up the front row in primary that just came fresh out of nursery. It sounds like you are really enjoying this calling, it's a good one for you! :)
Post a Comment