Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas Angel

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas spent with both sides of the family and it was event packed with food and family and gifts. To be fair I have received many wonderful and beautiful gifts. However, I got one tonight that touched my heart for a couple of reasons. My mother in law is a part of TOPS and she worked really hard to get enough TOPS dollars for an auction they had and because of it she was able to give Dani and I each a beautiful glass angel bell mine had peace etched on it. I know I shouldn't have a favorite gift but I can't help it. I LOVE angels for one and two she sacrificed her hard earned TOPS cash for us to get us such a beautiful present. I have not one but TWO Christmas angels now so I am really happy.

No comments: