I wanted to share something that is deep and meaningful to me and that is that miracles can and do happen. I really get irritated that people especially so called "religious" people limit God's ability to perform miracles and bless the lives of his children. I don't understand that and let me tell you why I have been a participant of a few and have witnessed a few and I don't usually share this stuff but I feel like right now I need to.
1) First off there have been two occasions where I have been sick as a dog couldn't keep even water down and was headed to where I would need to be in the hospital but because of blessings given to me by worthy priesthood holders I was well again by the next day or the day after. I don't call that a coincidence I don't believe in those.
2) The birth and survival of my foster niece Ella, come to find out I was wrong she was 2.5 lbs when Angela and Randall became her foster parents a month after her birth she was actually born Oct 31 when she was due Feb 3rd weighing only 1 lb and a few ounces. Her mother walked right out of the hospital never to return the doctors and nurses did what they could but were hesitant to call CPS right away because they doubted the girl would survive. A month later she was still alive so that's when Angela and Randall got her and not only at a year old is she alive but is thriving. People can attribute that to medical science all you want and that is part of it but even that is limited. Ella once she knew that she had people who loved her grew so fast that even the doctors were amazed and they still are. God has a purpose for this little one I have no doubt about that. Her life is proof to me that miracles happen.
3) My little brother being close to me this is a miracle because for many years he would have nothing to do with me I was his pesky annoying bossy older sister...now we are quite close and I can only attribute that to a miracle. There is no other way to explain it.
These are just a few and I am sure that there is more to come as long as I remain true and faithful...and give credit where credit is due. I have no doubt as to God's love for his children nor his ability to bless them.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment