Today was the day...Damian and I got to see Kaylee for the first time and oh what an angel. She has really dark hair and she slept the whole time so I couldn't see her eyes but oh she is just a sight to behold. Lexus is cute too I made sure that I spent some time one on one with her first...she showed me her coloring book and her bedroom with all her Dora the Explorer stuff and then she had to show her uncle Damian. I got to hold Kaylee first and while I did Damian got on the floor and played with Lexus..then Lexus noticed I was holding Kaylee so she had to tell me to be careful that was her sister. That was really cute and sweet. Then of course Damian had a turn and Lexus and I looked at some of her books. She is doing really well for a two and a half year old so far. She is taking it all in stride. I'm just proud of her though she said my name today and gave me hugs and kisses and was happy to see me. She also warmed up to Damian quite nicely so that warmed both of our hearts. I would love to share pictures but my sister asked me nicely not to share pictures of her kids on the internet which I understand and need to respect but just know they are both so darn cute. It was all in all a really great day.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment