Thursday, November 12, 2009

Daddy's Hands

I found this song one day and I have fallen in love with it...It is true of Daddy's every where. My daddy's hands were both gentle and hard as steel but always full of love. He always wanted what was best for me and he loved me no matter what I did. My father in law is the same way...I have been in the Impett family for 10 years almost and my husband's dad can be such a kind gentle loving man in fact he embraced me basically as a daughter but at the same time when his kids do wrong he is not afraid of his hands becoming like steel. However, it's ALWAYS out of love. He has a bond with Damian to this day that I encourage because I would do anything to even have a few hours with my dad. I told Damian that he needs to take those special times now because you don't know when you won't have them anymore.


No comments: