Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Good Weekend

Damian and I just had a good weekend...it started out boring as usual but then I called Christina who politely asked if she and her daughter Hailey could come and stay with us for the weekend. Everything is okay at home it's just that they live in cramped living quarters right now and she hoped the change would do them both good. It was so good to have them over. Hailey can be a handful but she is also a sweet four year old with a BIG imagination it was fun though playing with her. We watched movies and talked and played with Hailey. Christina and I got some talking in which was nice all in all it was a lot of fun but I was also exhausted by the end of the weekend and today I ended up crashing. Ah, well tomorrow I hope I can get everything done that I hoped to get done today. I have some important phone calls I have to make and I have some other stuff I have do get done this week.

No comments: