I was up this morning watching tv and surfing the internet when I discovered something that made me laugh really hard. I was watching nature on PBS as there is not much on in the wee hours of the morning well anyway my kitten Nermal decided that she was going to watch too she even got up on top of a tv tray that my laptop computer sits on when I am not using it and intently watched the tv screen. She even went as far to meow and paw at the screen. We have had the tv on before and she doesn't even notice but for some reason she likes animal programs I guess as she watched intently for the whole hour the show was on. She kept pawing and meowing as if that would help her get into the tv.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cats can fill a need sometimes like no other! You are a good writer, keep it up!
That is really cute :) I wish I could get a kitten for my kids. Maybe someday...
Post a Comment