Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Nephew has arrived safe and sound

Yesterday my mom called me during the day on her cell phone and immediately I was worried and concerned but then she told me that our nephew is here. He wasn't due until the 20th of February but Heavenly Father had other plans. Thankfully he was born now Amber found out that if they had waited she was developing more complications and he might not have made it. So I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who let him be born now although he is small at 5 lbs 9 oz. He is healthy though and strong and he will be just fine but now I know more than ever how much of a miracle baby he is as he almost didn't make it. He was born at Sacred Heart and is long at 19 and a half inches his name is Gaige Christensen. He is such a sweet little guy he didn't mind being passed around from loving arms to loving arms and slept most of the time. My heart is filled with so much joy at having another little one to love and spoil.
I'm going to try and add a picture of him here but just as a disclaimer the quality may not be the greatest our batteries are dead for our d
igital camera so Damian had to get one on our cell phone.

There he is isn't he the cutest baby? He is to me aside from Lexus and our other niece which came home from the hospital today but then again I guess as his devoted Auntie that I am just a smidgen biased. I am so happy he is here and he joined our family safe and sound.
























2 comments:

Stephani said...

What a cutie, congrats on the new addition to your family. :) These are lucky little ones to have an aunt who just wants to love and spoil them. I bet that was so fun to hold such a tiny baby, I'm glad he is healthy.

Renee' P said...

Congrats, Aunti! He is adorable! You will be surprised how fast those tiny ones grow and catch up!
Have fun spoiling him!