Monday, February 16, 2009

An outlet for my frustrations

Lately I have found an outlet for all my anger and frustrations, Damian found an old computer game he got years ago called Quake 2 and basically the point of the game is to kill or be killed you run around and find various types of weapons and try and outthink your opponent. I didn't think I would like playing usually this type of game is not my thing at all but I like playing. Damian and I play all the time and sometimes we take turns killing each other (just in the game LOL) but tonight he added a couple of players from his other computers and they were kinda of like target practice. We played for a couple of hours but then we quit too much is not good. I have found though that by playing for a little while once in awhile I get all my frustrations and anger out and I can go back to be calm and rational again.

No comments: