First of all sorry I haven't put on here any pics of our campout/ reunion I forgot my digital camera and although Damian took some pics on his cell phone he hasn't uploaded them yet so they will be up as soon as I can motivate him to do it. Also Damian and I had our second date night Friday night and it was more of a success this time around. We had more to talk about with each other and we weren't as inclined to go run off and play with our toys it was easier to put them away for awhile. Damian hasn't been able to get a dr's appt after his was cancelled for Sep but it turned out for the best as that dr was not a pyschatrist at all just a nurse practitioner. I don't have anything against that but that would have not worked out in this situation as Damian has mental health issues not physical issues we need dealt with at the moment. So I'm hunting for dr's and having him make phone calls until we find one. However, on the good side of things Damian has calmed down...after an initial fall out from not letting him drink Dr. Pepper he has actually began to do really well. He sleeps through out the night and he isn't as edgy and he isn't for lack of a better word bouncing off the walls. Actually we both haven't drunk as much pop as we are used to and it's been better for the both of us. We are both losing some weight just from doing one simple thing who whoulda thunk?
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to say I'm so glad you're willing to share how things are going with Damian's situation. I look forward to seeing what the doctors suggest, because I have a very good friend who's husband is suffering from the same thing, and they are also in search of answers.
Post a Comment