Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thanks for the input!!!

Thanks for your input and ideas I appreciate it so much as Damian and I try and learn to hold our own family home evenings. Also thanks for the ideas about how to bring more purpose and meaning to our family scripture study I have been implementing the new ideas and so far Damian doesn't drag his feet as much about studying the scriptures with me so that's a real plus. We are going to hold our first family home evening in years on Sunday night we decided on Sunday night because for us personally Monday night is very chaotic and hectic. I think that for this first one Damian and I are going to discuss some family business like how we are going to decide who plans what things like that then we are going to have some kind of activity and then brownies for desert. For this first one I want to keep it short and simple and then go from there. Thanks for the support and ideas they were great and thanks for supporting us as a family unit as one of you said families come in all shapes and sizes.

1 comment:

Jason and Lissa said...

LDS Living has a good website for FHE ideas. In fact, it has the whole thing outlined, including songs to sing and recipes for snacks afterward.

http://ldslivingmagazine.com/subs/show/6

Hope that link works!